Kobe

Kobe
Kobe, Japan

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Take Me Back Tuesday

Her quick email said, "Sure hope you're keeping all these photos I'm sending you! Cuz I'm not."

I had to smile.  It took me back to when our family would spend all day at Lagoon.  Preparations included me filling the cooler full of food, and each child filling their own backpacks full of whatever they thought they would need for the day.  I didn't ride or swim.  I was too busy holding onto everybody's stuff while the kids ran from ride to ride and played at Lagoon-a-Beach.  Then, when they needed their bag, got thirsty or hungry, or wanted their towel or dry clothes, I magically produced it for them.

So, in honor of Take Me Back Tuesday (I don't even know if that's a real day) here are a few pics I don't think have been posted.

As you can probably guess, I am keeping all the photos she's sending me. 

Cuz she's not.  :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment