Kobe

Kobe
Kobe, Japan

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Surprise Letter - Happy Birthday, Mama!

This is not my weekly letter...but i just wanted to say Happy Birthday! If you watch the David Archuleta video Glorious, you will know what I feel like we get to do here everyday. Mama, I hope you know I love you and care about you so much. I`m so grateful to have a mom like you. Everyday I say a little prayer in my heart for you. I thank our Father in Heaven for the blessings He`s given me through you. The biggest blessing is my ability to love fully. You have been such a huge example to me of forgetting the past, and looking forward with hope to the future, while loving every person I come in contact with. Every time I hug people here I think about how your hugs were answers to so many of my pleadings to my Heavenly Father. Thanks for always being that kind of mom. I love you so much! You won`t get your bday present until January 17th at 1:15 but I can promise that by the time your present gets to you, it`ll be the best version of your present she could ever be!

Love you,
Hevynn

No comments:

Post a Comment